You just had a great experience with a business and are bursting at the seams to tell your friends and family about the great experience you had. Businesses love online reviews! It not only makes them look good, but it makes them feel special….like their customers really do care!
To leave a company review on Google, follow the simple instructions below and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the process!
Option One: Google Local
- Go to https://plus.google.com/local and sign in with your Google account.
- Search for the location, then click on the name of the business to go to its page.
- Click the Write a review button next to the cover photo.
- Rate different aspects of the place using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box.
- When you’re done, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
Option Two: Google Maps
- Go to https://www.google.com/maps
- Search for the location you would like to leave a review for.
- Under the search bar, you will see the company contact information. In blue there is a link that says “Write a Review.”
- Google then asks you to sign in using a google account or if you are not a member, click “Create An Account” and follow the simple instructions.
- You should be re-directed to the business page where you can click “write a review”
- Publish and you are done!