Looking to create a benchmark for your Instagram posts?
You will need to calculate your Instagram’s engagement rate?
Here is a quick walk-through.
- Go to your Instagram business profile and tap the three lines in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Select “Insights” from the pop-up menu
- On the Content tab of your Insights where you see your weekly posts updates, tap on “See All”
- From here, use the drop-down menus at the top of the screen to find the content that has received the most engagement in the last year, 6 months, 3 months, etc.
- You can also narrow your search based on interactions, such as:
- Emails via the quick action button at the top of your profile
- Get Directions via the quick action button
- Profile Visits
- Texts via a quick action button
- Website Clicks
To calculate your engagement rate, take your total posts engagements and divide by the total number of impressions.
Total Post Engagements / Total Number of Impressions = Engagement Rate
This number can be used to benchmark all future content.